Panki Site-V is an industrial area and a suburb of metropolitan Kanpur, India, The main mineral of the district is sand. The sand is available in plenty in Ganga River which is used in construction of homes, bridges and roads etc. Brick soils are also available in Kanpur and Panki.
Panki site-V comes under UPSIDC industrial area and has acquired 147.58 Acre of Land of development of industrial area.
Major Exportable Item: Leather & Leather products, Machinery Parts, Automobile Parts, Saddlery, Veterinary Needles, Plastic items, Handicrafts & Artificial Jewellery. Leather.
Potential for new MSMEs
1. Animal & Food products of animal origin
2. Fruit, Vegetables, Cereals & Pulses and other vegetable products
3. Beverage, Tobacco and Pan Masala.
4. Ores (Base Metal), slag, Ash based industries.
5. Mineral Fuels, Oil products and by products
6. Gas (Fuel) natural and manufactured.
7. Non – metallic minerals, mineral products, Refractories.
8. Chemical and Allied products
9. Pharmaceutical and Medical products
10. Fertilizer / Pesticides / Plant Protection materials