Rooma General IA, is an industrial area situated about 20 kms east of Kanpur, India. The land acquired are 228.10 in acre with 332 plots for industrial area development.
Availability of Minerals: The main mineral of the district is sand. The sand is available in plenty in Ganga River which is used in construction of homes, bridges and roads etc. Brick soils are also available
Major Exportable Item: Leather & Leather products, Machinery Parts, Automobile Parts, Saddlery, Veterinary Needles, Plastic items, Handicrafts & Artificial Jewellery.
Potential for new MSMEs
1. Animal & Food products of animal origin
2. Fruit, Vegetables, Cereals & Pulses and other vegetable products
3. Beverage, Tobacco and Pan Masala.
4. Ores (Base Metal), slag, Ash based industries.
5. Mineral Fuels, Oil products and by products
6. Gas (Fuel) natural and manufactured.
7. Non – metallic minerals, mineral products, Refractories.
8. Chemical and Allied products
9. Pharmaceutical and Medical products
10. Fertilizer / Pesticides / Plant Protection materials
11. Dyeing, Tanning, Colouring, Ink, Paints etc.
12. Manufacturing of Essential Oils, cosmetics / Perfumes, Dental material, cleaning materials
13. Manufacturing of photographic, cinematographic goods and other photosensitive material
14. Manufacturing of Paper & Paper Board and other Paper products
15. Textiles and Textile Articles
16. Manufacturing of Base Metals, Products thereof and machinery equipment