Salon (RBL) is an industrial area in Raebareli, UTTAR PRADESH, India.
Growth Trend: In the district the growth of large and heavy industry has been very good with an annual growth rate of 15%-20% during the last five years due to their strategic location. Even few venders are from China, Germany and other countries. About 5% of venders are from the districts and nearby areas like: Lucknow, Kanpur.
Salon (RBL) show that there is very good potential for establishment of new micro and small manufacturing enterprises. The economy of the districts is agro based and mainly Rice/ Paddy, Wheat, Corn and pulses are grown and a large part of these crops is sold in the nearby districts.
Infrastructural land allocated to Salon is 11.39 Acre, with 40 plots.
Major Exportable Item: Engineering / Electronic Products
Potential for new MSMEs
1. Animal & Food products of animal origin
2. Fruit, Vegetables, Cereals & Pulses and other vegetable products
3. Mineral Fuels, Oil products and by products.
4. Non – metallic minerals, mineral products, Refractories.
5. Chemical and Allied products6. Fertilizer / Pesticides / Plant Protection materials
7. Dyeing, Tanning, Coloring, Ink, Paints etc.
8. Manufacturing of photographic, cinematographic goods and other photosensitive material
9. Manufacturing of Paper & Paper Board and other Paper products
10. Textiles and Textile Articles